- We accept payments via Visa, MasterCard or Net banking.
- We also accept payment via “cash on Delivery” at the time of the delivery of the product. However this mode of payment has a convenience charge associated with it.
All credit card, Debit Card and net banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection.
When you make a purchase using the COD option, your product will be booked. You will receive a call from us to confirm your Order before it gets dispatched. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, please contact us if you are still interested in receiving the product.
There is a non-refundable convenience charge of Rs. 39 levied on Cash on Delivery purchases however in case of prepaid orders these charges are not applicable.
Yes, Cash On Delivery option is available on purchases up to a limit of Rs. 20,000, beyond which purchases can only be made using Net banking or Credit card.
If COD option is not available on your address you can always opt for Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card . In case you don’t have a Net Banking or Debit Card Option please contact your bank for Debit Card/Credit Card issue.
There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi or sales tax is actually borne by HINDUSTAN GARMENTS. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary.
- In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring:Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking) Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on email@example.com or please give us a call with your order number for any clarification.
I see debit transactions in my Bank Statement from HINDUSTAN GARMENTS but I have never shopped with HINDUSTAN GARMENTS. What do I do?
- If you see any charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Williamhazlitt.in, but you have never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf.
- If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction so that we can look into it.
Cash on Delivery (COD) option is not offered by our Courier partners at few serviceable locations. Also, COD option is not available on some of our products. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
We also restrict Cash on Delivery facility for certain customers based on our long-term experience. To know more, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.